Monday, May 26, 2014

Must have tool Monday

I just want to wish everyone a Happy Memorial Day.  May your day be filled with family, friends, good food and memorable conversations.  I'd also love to give a shot out to all those who have served this country in the armed forces in any way, your service is invaluable and for myself I thank you. 
Today is "Must have tool" Monday...
I have been piecing together a quilt that has over 1200, one and a half inch, half square triangles and wow it would be so much harder and time consuming if I didn't have Eleanor Burns triangle in a square ruler.  I highly recommend this ruler!  It is worth more than its weight in gold.  It's one of those tools that I wont want to be without.  It may even be helpful with scrap booking and crafting.  Its even 50% off at JoAnns online right now so don't miss the deal.


No comments:

Post a Comment