Monday, June 2, 2014

Must have tool Monday,
Lets talk  scissors...  Growing up sewing with my grandmothers I learned quickly you don't use grandma's scissors for cutting paper.  I never understood that until I got a little older and was sewing for myself.  A good pair of scissors for fabric is a must and protecting them from the paper monster can be an unending war.  Whether you hide them in a secret drawer, label them sewing scissors, or disguise them in a case or with ribbons or charms its every sewers constant battle to keep good sharp scissors.  My favorite sewing scissors are Gingers.  They are a little pricey but if you use a 40% or 50% coupon at JoAnn's it is a little more manageable.  So lets get cutting and creating our masterpieces.  Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment